Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Web-Based Learning Experience

4 comments:

  1. YEAH - it worked!!! Good job. Don't know what happened before but I'm thinking it had something to do with the code you copied...possibly the wrong embed code???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. I especially like how you incorporated choice for the preschool students. I think it is valuable to allow them to feel that they have some control over their learning. You did a nice job of incorporating this several times. I also thought it was very positive that you had "extras." For example, you mention on page with the anticipatory set videos/songs that only one should be played at the beginning and others could be used as a reward at the end.
    --Jen A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you included the AUP for the parents and plan on making a preschool-friendly AUP for the kids next year. It can reinforce some other lessons that you probably teach on appropriate behaviors (be nice, share, etc.) Your project seems like it would be fun for the kids to use and gives them different options to choose from and they can even go back and watch different videos or play different games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation is very "clean" and easy to follow. It is so easy to just click on the pictures. I like that there are different resources and lots of information.

    ReplyDelete