Thursday, June 2, 2011

AUP- PSEP

(Please read this document carefully before signing.)

Internet access is available to students and teachers in the Chester County Intermediate Unit Preschool Special Education Program.

Internet--Terms and Conditions of Use

1) Acceptable Use – Use of the Internet will be to support research, education, and collaborative work.
2) Privileges - The use of the Internet is a privilege, not a right, and inappropriate use will result in a cancellation of those privileges.
3) Network Etiquette - You are expected to abide by the generally accepted rules of network etiquette. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
a) Be polite.
b) Use appropriate language.
c) Illegal activities are strictly forbidden.
d) Do not reveal your personal address or phone numbers of students or colleagues.
g) Do not disclose confidential information about Individual Education Plans on the Internet.

PARENT OR GUARDIAN

As the parent or guardian of this student, I have read the Internet Use Agreement. I understand that this access is designed for educational purposes.  I hereby give permission to issue an account for my child and certify that the information contained on this form is correct.

Parent or Guardian's Name (please print): _________________________

Parent or Guardian's Signature: _________________________________

SPECIAL EDUCAITON TEACHER

(Must be signed if the applicant is a student)

I have read the Internet Use Agreement and agree to promote THIS agreement with the student. As a Preschool Special Education Teacher I agree to instruct the student on acceptable use of the network and proper network etiquette.

Teacher's Name (please print): _________________________________

Teacher's Signature: _________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment